Support + FAQ
Please review our FAQ section below for answers to some common member questions and answers.
We’re always happy to help you out directly and answer any questions you may have regarding the club, but first we recommend that you see if there is an answer for the question below. If you don’t find what you are looking for feel free to reach out to us here.
WHAT DO I GET WITH MY MEMBERSHIP?
- Unlimited access to all Fit & Fierce Club classes and content including, members monthly journeys, our online community, member discounts on on demand courses and much more!
- Direct access to Sadie and her master trainers through the video comment option where Sadie and her teachers will directly respond to your message.
- All members receive a special 25% off discount code for the deeper-dive on-demand Teacher Trainings, Yoga, Fitness and Personal Development Courses on Sadie’s courses site.
- Take advantage of our fully optimized website which can be viewed on any device through your browser and cast to your Smart TV, Apple TV or through Chromecast with ease!
- Locked in rate; your rate will never change as long as you are a member, even if our pricing changes on our website.
- Over 600 classes – and growing—and growing—we release new content every month! We update our members with new releases via email so keep an eye out for new classes and live events!
- Access to an exclusive community; The Fierce Tribe Forum on the Facebook Group can be found here. Connect and contribute to an active community online. In the Facebook Group, where we discuss the latest classes and all things related to the club and our journey’s through our practice and teaching.
HOW DOES THE FREE TRIAL WORK?
Once the Free Trial expires, you’ll be billed and become an active Subscriber. To avoid being charged after starting a trial you must cancel the trial before expiration. Go to My Account to review your billing dates. You can cancel your membership at any time.
WHERE DO I FIND MY MEMBER’S DISCOUNT CODE?
If you are interested in purchasing one of our deeper-dive courses or teacher trainings, all members of the Fit & Fierce club receive a special 25% off discount code for the courses. To access the members discount code go to the MEMBER DISCOUNT ON COURSES AND TRAININGS video in the members section and under the video player click on DOWNLOAD next to MEMBER DISCOUNT ON COURSES AND TRAININGS. The discount codes will download to your computer where you can then open it and access the PDF with your member’s discount code. Please note that you must be logged in and have an active membership in order to access the download tab.
HOW DO I CAST THE VIDEOS TO MY TV?
You will now have the same functionality as the app on the website through your internet browser on your device of choice. You can cast the video onto your Smart TV, Apple TV or through Chromecast using your phone / device.
Here are some helpful articles on how to cast the videos.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP?
We’re sorry to see you go. You can cancel your membership at any time by logging into your account and then from the My Account menu click on My Subscription > Cancel. When you cancel a subscription you will still have access to your subscription for the remainder of the time for which you have already paid.
SIGNED UP THROUGH PAYPAL AS MY BILLING METHOD
If you subscribed using PayPal (prior to March 20th, 2022): Your account will still be active with the club until the end of your subscription period, however you will need to re-enter your PayPal info once the subscription date has expired. You can also cancel and resign up with a valid credit card at anytime to avoid having to re-enter your paypal info when your subscription runs out. Please check your email for instructions on how to log into your account on the new platform or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
SIGNED UP THROUGH THE APP: NO LONGER HAVE ACESS OR HOW TO CANCEL
If you are subscribed through the app and pay through a third party please see our In-App support and FAQ section here.
I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD.
If you have forgotten your password, simply click on “Sign In” from the Menu (when logged out). You will be taken to the Sign In page. Click “Lost your password?”, enter your email address when prompted and click “Send Instructions”. You will then be sent an email with a link to reset your password.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY PASSWORD?
Once signed into the club, you can change your password by going to MY ACCOUNT > ACCOUNT DETAILS. There you will be able to update your password.
I CLICKED ON THE "FORGOT PASSWORD" LINK BUT NEVER RECEIVED A RESET PASSWORD EMAIL. WHAT DO I DO NOW?
Try checking to see if it was accidentally sorted into your spam folder in your inbox. Also, make sure that the email you’re checking is the same as the one used on your account. If all else fails, contact us at email@example.com and we’ll assist you in getting back in.
HOW DO I UPDATE MY BILLING INFO?
To update your billing information click on the MY ACCOUNT tab and go to Payment Methods. There you will be able to add a new billing method.
WHAT IF I CAN'T FIND MY CLASS OR PLAYLIST?
If you cannot find your class or playlist, search for it in the search bar and add it to your Favorites list. To add a video to your Favorites list click on the “Favorite This Video” that appears under the video or “Favorite this Playlist” above the video. To delete a video or playlist from your Favorites list click those same buttons again. It will then be removed from your list. To find your favorited playlists or videos go to “My Favorites” under “My Account”.
CAN I GET A REFUND?
HOW DO I CREATE A FAVORITES LIST?
MY VIDEO DOESN’T PLAY BACK SMOOTHLY. HOW CAN I FIX THIS?
Additionally, some older versions of Android (prior to version 4.3) did not manage secure video playback well. This is an Android issue which can easily be resolved by ensuring you have the latest version of Android installed on your device along with Google Chrome. Some Android devices, such as Samsung phones, come with a custom browser that does not support secure video playback. Please ensure you are actually running Google Chrome on your Android device.
MORE TIPS TO HELP PLAYBACK ISSUES:
2. Try refreshing your browser, or switching to a modern browser like Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
3. Restart your wireless router or modem.
Didn’t find the answers you are looking for?
Email us here firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.